Thursday 8 September 2011

A Message To All Vloggers and Bloggers

Okay so If you have done nothing or have nothing to say why make a vlog/blog to detail how you did nothing or even worse a vlog that is completely pointless... WHY?

So since this seems to be the common theme of vlog/blogs these days I will join in. Yesterday I got up in the AM!! and the went to Mandy's house and spent the day watching Heroes (I'm Sooo confused) and I failed at Mario Kart. Back at Cazz's I ate pizza and watched high school musical 2... ARE YOU BORED OF MY DAY YET? cause seriously I don't understand why anyone but me should be interested in this information, so why is this the context and numerous vlogs/blogs???

Now moving on... I have failed at updating this blog about dreams because I forget them and to be honest I'm not sure if they are any better than the vlogs/blogs I am talking about above I did watch inception the other night though and wow... I would pitty anyone who found their way into my dreams... especially last night, there was an aweful lot of running to do in it. A FLYING CAR MONSTER was attacking people sooo yeah.

Lastly while dressing/sorting out clothes for the day why is it that SOCKS are forgotten about and always the last thing to be put on... does this make them special?

No comments:

Post a Comment